Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-22 Origin: Site
1.Attach the clevis bolt to the top tension profile, leaving two clevis bolt openings available.
2. Secure the clevis bots to the flat tension profile with self-locking nuts.
3. Put the mesh roll into the cradle, and then attach the lifting tools to the clevis bolt openings mentioned in step 1.
4. Lift the mesh roll with a crane. The mesh roll will unroll within the cradle automatically. Attach a rope on both ends of the bottom and two helpers shall guide the mesh roll to avoid movement when unrolling.
5. Connect the the top clevis bolts with the top substructure profile.
6. Repeat Step 1, Step 2 and Step 5 to attach the bottom clevis bolts.
7. Compress the pressure springs in the bottom substructure profile to pre-tension the mesh fabric.
8.Warp wire connectors around intermediate round bars located behind the mesh fabric and fasten the mesh fabric from the backside.